Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2-11-13 2-12-13

We are currently finishing our first of many quizes coming up! Our next quiz will be on linear equations and systems of equations.Most likely the quiz will be the begining of the following week. We will then quickly move on to factoring and then take a quiz on it then move onto graphing quadratic equations and then taking a quiz on that. This currently what is assigned as of yesterday and today. The packets were not handed out to A day students so they will recieve the packets tomorrow!
REMEMBER.... I TUTOR EVERY MORNING from 8-8:30 and A-DAY 1st LUNCH. YOU NEED TO COME READY TO ASK QUESTIONS! THIS IS NOT AN EXTRA LESSON I AM PREPARING JUST FOR ONE STUDENT. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP WITH HOMEWORK, QUESTIONS YOU ARE STUDYING ON YOUR OWN BUT COME WITH QUESTIONS READY.
As always I need you to email me or let me know in class if you are having difficulties! Lorraine.gordon@lrsd.org

Remember we covered all of this before the Christmas break and you are responsible for retaining information taught!

No comments:

Post a Comment