Thursday, October 4, 2012

10-4 and 10-5 Ways to Earn Back Points

Last Test Grades are being given out today and tomorrow. I am giving out how many questions students need to do from the following assignment. Each question is worth 6 points but the student must show work and it must be correct. The student may use help from others, they may get help from the textbook but I must see work and it needs to help them because this is a critical part of Algebra that we just covered.
Assignment: Pg 469 1-30  Pg 468 64-69. This can be started on tonight and over the weekend. We will be using Monday and Tuesday class time to work in groups to discuss these problems and get them turned in. This will allow the student to earn back half credit.
Other Things That can be done to Raise a grade....
Bell work and Homework grades can be replaced with the highest score by looking at old blogs on this page that have links to quizzes. Student takes the quiz until they have a 100 and understand it and then email me their score. This may be done with several scores by taking several quizzes. I have many quizzes posted. I will start off by first replacing the lowest bell work or homework grade that will help them most.
Email me @     lorraine.gordon@lrsd.org
If you have any questions please let me know.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Gordon
NBCT

No comments:

Post a Comment